Friday, June 19, 2009

MIDDAY BLOG.

HI EVERYONE!



Okay, I don't have a real update except that Presley is currently in her sling sleeping (the sling is on me) which makes day two of babywearing a win! Awesome. But, I took these pictures this AM after I took a bath (Presley was in the laundry basket with a pillow and blankie snoozing for my entire bath! What a sweetheart.) ANYWAYS, I decided to prop her up for some pictures for her Godmother, M, and I got some HILARIOUS shots. She's very, very alert these days. So I wanted to post those quickly.

M's mom got Presley these shoes. They're called Robeez and they're something Mommy really wanted for her. These are 0-6 size so they're really big on her but I thought a picture of her modeling them would be fun. She'll likely be wearing this brand/shoe until 12 months because they promote natural foot movement while still protecting little feet from elements. She's wearing my old nightgown.

No comments:

Post a Comment